We can look at your unique circumstances and help you determine if umbrella insurance is advisable.
Most people have heard of umbrella insurance coverage, but you may or may not have a clear idea of what it does. Umbrella insurance is a unique offering in the insurance world because it is designed to protect you (and your loved ones and assets) from high-severity losses that exhaust other policies’ limits.
Umbrella insurance may not be necessary depending on your individual circumstances, but it is a good idea to have a periodic and thorough coverage review. Our experienced independent agents here at The Catawba River Insurance Group can help assess your situation honestly and make a recommendation.
Here are some of the most common scenarios that could be aided by the addition of an umbrella insurance policy:
- Legal situations and concerns, especially those dealing with liability
- Additional funds to pay for treatment for injuries
- Personal liability situations, including property damages and other costs
- Additional funds beyond established limits on automobile and home insurance policies
- Coverage for a particularly valuable asset
- Claims that are specifically excluded from your other active policies
We can look at your unique circumstances and help you determine if umbrella insurance is advisable. Umbrella insurance may protect you from the risk of high-severity losses and make you less vulnerable to lawsuits or legal judgments. As a fully independent insurance agency, we can assess your situation, looking at your assets, your policies, their exclusions, and other risk factors. We serve the Blowing Rock, North Carolina area and beyond. Give us a call today with any questions you may have or to schedule a consultation.